In the News
- Why It’s Time to Visit North Dakota (Travel Channel)
- Forget New York — millennials are flocking to these 11 US cities in droves
- Why Fargo Isn’t Frozen – It’s Cool
- Best Midsize Cities for New Grads 2018
- Best Places to Retire 2017
- Top 10 Cities for Career Opportunities in 2017
- El Zagal Shrine Circus
April 6 – April 8
High-wire and trapeze acts, clowns, bears, elephants, cotton candy and much more at the FARGODOME.
- 60th Annual Toppers Car Show
April 7 – April 8
This indoor Rod & Custom car show is held at the West Fargo Veterans Memorial Arena each year to showcase the coolest cars around!
- Junk Market
May 12th – 13th
A fun event that offers the best in repurposed furniture and vintage pieces—a wonderfully unique shopping opportunity that sparks creativity!
- Fargo Birding Festival
See a variety of birds in a beautiful setting in South Fargo. Forest River is county owned land that birders can use. This festival is for all skill levels. If you are a beginner and plan on coming, consider taking Birding 101.
- Fargo Marathon
Run fast, run friendly, run Fargo at this exciting annual Boston Marathon qualifier event.
- Happy Harry’s Ribfest
Award winning BBQ ribs, chicken, corn on the cob, a petting zoo, carnival rides and music entertainment at the FARGODOME.
- Fargo-Moorhead Restaurant Week
Embrace your inner Foodie and indulge at this event, celebrating the Fargo, Moorhead, and West Fargo culinary scene
- Scandinavian Hjemkomst & Midwest Viking Festival
Authentic Scandinavian event featuring dancing, entertainment, food, Viking-Age crafts, demonstrations, seminars and other activities at the Historical & Cultural Society of Clay County.
- 4th of July Celebration at Bonanzaville
- 5656 Ooh & Ahh 4th of July Celebration
- Red River Valley Fair
Exhibits, rides, livestock, entertainment, midway shows and food.
- Trollwood Performing Art School TR’s Mainstage Musical
July 12-14th, 18-21st, & 24-28th
Join us for our 40th annual Mainstage Musical production attracting thousands of audience members each summer to the beautiful Bluestem Amphitheater for an evening of entertainment under the stars.
- USA Wrestling
World’s largest Greco-Roman and Free-style wrestling tournament at the FARGODOME.
- Fargo Downtown Street Fair
Hit the streets of downtown Fargo for fine art, unique finds, quality crafts, and tasty food. There is something for everyone!
- Fargo AirSho
A fun filled day of flying acts and entertainment featuring the US NAVY Blue Angels.
For more information, visit: www.FargoMoorhead.com.