January 26-27, 2018
An event celebrating the cool of winter in one of the coolest places around.
- Unglued Craft Fest
February 23-24, 2018
An inspired day of creative fun and celebration featuring over 65 carefully curated modern handmade makers, artists and crafters.
- Fargo Bacon & Beer Festival
March 10, 2018
This Festival brings together the region’s top eateries, pork purveyors and specialty craft brews in a one-day salute to the ultimate culinary match made in heaven.
- CELTIC FESTIVAL
March 10, 2018
Enjoy intriguing history, arts and traditions of the seven Celtic Nations with two performance stages, heritage presentations, activity booths and Celtic foods.
- PRCA RODEO
March 23-24, 2018
Eight seconds of man against beast at the FARGODOME.
- JIM GAFFIGAN
April 28, 2018
Comedian Jim Gaffigan brings his Fixer Upper Tour to the FARGODOME.
- Homewood Suites West Fargo
805 E Beaton Dr, West Fargo, ND
- Wild Terra Cider and Brewing
North Dakota’s first Urban Cidery and Cider Bar
6 12th St N, Fargo, ND
- Prairie Brothers Brewing Company
Beer makes everyone family
4474 23rd Ave S, Fargo, ND
- Drumconrath Brewing Company
Great beer with an Irish spirit!
349 Knutson St Mapleton, ND
News & Lists
- Forget New York — millennials are flocking to these 11 US cities in droves by Business Insider
- Why Fargo Isn’t Frozen – It’s Cool by Midwest Living
- Best Midsize Cities for New Grads 2018 by Online Degrees
- Best Places to Retire 2017 by Forbes
- Top 10 Cities for Career Opportunities in 2017 by Smart Asset